Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sighted and Saggy

No, this is not my target:

My niece sighted in her new gun.  My brother, Pig Pen and I got it for her Birthday.  I would say she did very well!

She sent the picture via text, to which I responded that it must have been her Dad's target (hehehe)!  I added that she did very well, and better than I did with my new gun and scope.

I also told her that she did better because I was older and have poorer eyesight.

She laughed at me and said "Haha, I did better than U!"

To which I responded, "Yeah, well, well, my boobs are bigger!"

And she said......

"But like you said, u r old, so they are saggy!"

WHAT?!  Can you believe these PUNK kids these days?

Ahhh, who am I kidding...I was proud of her for the quick and lethal comeback!

She's still sleeping outside at deer camp!

12 comments:

  1. Women of the Saggy Boobs, UNITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could definitely join that club. WSB meeting ~~ Hello, my name is Lori, and I have saggy boobs.
    ~~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello people! I'm reading... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... first off great b-day present. Second, quick story-I have a friend with breast cancer. They removed 1 breast but wouldn't remove the other. She wanted it removed, for two reasons, first for health reasons, and secondly, she said they can't make a new boob that hangs to my belly button like the other one does. WSB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CR, now there's a 'call' if I ever heard one.

    Lori, so glad you came out of that dreadful closet! :}

    Jody, sorry sorry sorry!!! Poor thing your eyes must be burning!

    Ruth, oh, that's rich! Hope your friend is doing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, sleep outside and no food for her too! Right on sister! Boobs are supposed to go in your pants, right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, no food!? Now why didn't I think of that? In your pants, ha! Are we talkin' leg warmers here?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh jees-I'm so far behind,I'm still trying to figure out the liver pills but wanted to stop and and say hi--HI APG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have had a bad chest cold and just catching up on blog reading. How ironic to find this on a day when I'm sitting, bra-less, covered with vapo-rub! Laughing is not good for coughing (saggy) chests!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought you'd be glad to hear that I've finally found a hunting partner here in PA who is taking me to a place that I'm almost sure to have success. I've been here for 5 seasons and only shot 1 deer. I'm so excited about this new place! I hope you have tons of success.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey ,your back.I saw you comment on Erin's blog-that means your back in action,well weather you write on your blog or not, all that matters is that YOU are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete