Monday, December 12, 2011

A Sweet Shot

Over the summer, Pig Pen's buddy, Lloyd, from work went on a vacation and we kept an eye on his pooch.  Now, Pig Pen tells me this the day the dogger is supposed to show up.  Was it a planned sneak attack?  I think so.

Yet Boomer came!  And ya know what?  He was such a good dogger that we were sad to see Missy's best friend go. 

For those of you who have never seen the difference between a Chocolate Lab and a Silver Lab, maybe this will help:
Our silver is on the left, Lloyd's chocolate on the right.  They look guilty as sin!  The nose prints on the door are never ending...

Last night, Lloyd brought one of his two-legged critters over for a visit too.  She's much cuter and drools much less...

Here she is after Dad tucked her in his truck with a 1 oz honey bear:
Yup, she was drinking it! 

A Sweet Shot in more ways then one.  :o)

10 comments:

  1. Sweet for sure! Both the doggers and especially the little darlin' sipping on the honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are cuties all over your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess when a beekeeper asks someone over to do shots, thats the shots you mean. And speaking of sweets, they both look chocolate to me. I guess I have shut my eyes off to any shade of silver. It is easier that way and saves me a fortune on hair dye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorableness! I think Labs are my favorite breed - along with all the other, heehee. And that is just the sweetest little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHE IS ADORABLE,KIDS NEED SWEET SHOTS. THE CHOC. LAB IS IDENTICAL TO MY NEIGHBORS.ALL THE KIDS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD LOVE PLAYING WITH HIM. HE CATCHES A FRISBEE IN MID-AIR AND RUNS LIKE THE WIND,BUT BECAUSE I'M A SHORTY,I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHEN HE TRIES TO SNEAK BETWEEN THE LEGS SHOT-I WOULD FALL ON MY A... BEHIND

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, all three of them are so cute!!
    ~~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids and puppies. That's an Awww moment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is pretty much the ideal companion for Finnegan LOL, a party to him would definitely be sipping' Honey straight from the bear in a pickup truck LOLOLOL! Cute dogs, they do look like best friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little girl. Richard drinks honey also but in his coffee! He has been doing this for quite sometime. Can't tell a color difference in the pooches. They both are very cute.

    ReplyDelete